Tuesday, January 3, 2012





I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I have high hopes for 2012, in my life and my business.  Yes, I made the cliche new years resolution, this years is to learn something new.  In the back of my head that really means learn the romantic language of Italian.  It is something that I have always wanted to learn, but now I have to figure out how to start.  I told my husband the way to learn a language is to live there and immerse yourself in the culture, but unfortunately he wasn't falling for it.  

This February will be the mark of my one year anniversary of my shop opening!  I am thrilled about how it has grown and where I see things going.  This year I have been asked to be featured in two magazines!  The first is Equestrian Magazine.  Yes, it is a horse themed magazine but the section I will be featured in is their "What We Like Now" page.  This page features five items that don't necessarily have to do with horses that the magazine decides it likes and wants to feature.  The duvet cover they picked is my Yellow/Oatmeal Zebra Duvet.  The other magazine I will be in is Country Living.  They are doing a story on dog beds and love my Wilson Stripe Dog Duvet!!  I have shipped one to NYC and the issue will be out in April.  You should of seen me when I read the email, I couldn't stop screaming I was so excited!!  I am absolutely thrilled that my little shop is getting interest from national magazines, I would never of dreamed!

I would like to wish everyone a year full of joy, happiness, and laughter!